Saturday, July 4, 2009

Marine Fish To Go...

I decided that we should de com my marine tank... Instead of posting on forum i decided to post it here... so that i can upload more pics and also a video... sorry for the lousy quality of the pics, cause im using my mobile to do so...

Alright... here are the details..

Location: Bt Batok (Near Driving Centre)
Contact Details: Leave a msg on my tag board, i will email u my contact details. Any questions will be ask via tagboard or sms... or PM me via sgreefclub
Collection Time/Date: By 4 July 9.30pm or earlier
My Collection:

  • 1 x Sail Fin
  • 2 x Brown Tang
  • Some Demsel Fish (Blue)
  • 1 x Tomato Clown
  • Some Demsel (Black & White)
  • Live Rocks (Less than 10 kg i think)
  • 1 x Tube Worm (My wife calls it ku ku bird)
**All feeding on pellets / mysis shrimps
Here are some pictures.. i took the video to let you know their activity and the condition... no fussy takers... all foc. remember to bring a pail or something.. cause i dun have any containers to provide.






For the videos, please view them here

Newer Post Older Post Home