Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy 44th Birthday Singapore

To all singaporean, happy national day.

National day still had to work, no choice.... S11 come 1st. haha...
today work extra hard to hit my weekly mio tv target... manage to close 1 at the last minute of my shift. thanks my wife for allowing me to closed the deal. if not had to go back for training everyday @ 930am.

Wife was so good, help me wash my arowana tank & filter. Thanks dear.

today my shop glass wall crack & shatter, lucky no one was injure. i quickly set up blockage to stop traffic flow to prevent people near it just in case the glass fall. manager was inform and contractor was send over to remove the glass and a wooden plank was use to cover the hole.... haha... lucky the contractor can come if not confirm guard duty, some more i stay the nearest...

tomorrow working afternoon shift, more sales to gunner. new week and must hit my target again if not next week 17/08/09 training again...

Newer Post Older Post Home