Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kids is SHOCK...

My niece nephew is shock when they come home from school to see my wife is at home... Both of them scare of her cos she is very fierce... Homework, tution.. why never do & had they learn their spelling... Haha.... It's good that they are afraid of someone so they can buck up on their studies.
Everyday they had to so call report by calling her,
niece *Auntie, i had finish my homework*
my wife * Homework finished en go learn ur spelling*
niece * But i... i....., orh*
my wife *I reach home will test ur spelling & check ur homework*

Everyday when my wife reach home, 1st thing is
my wife * Take out handbook, homework*
the 2 kids * faster run to take out to show her*
my wife * didi, now test spelling, jiaji later will be ur turn*
Marking time....
my wife *how come still duno!!!! now go and learn again, test U again in 10mins*
my wife *Jiaji.... Now ur turn....(after spelling) spend few hours still duno, come to my room now*
Jia La liao....Guess what.... guess le, confirm can guess correctly de....


She came out crying with tissue paper, haha... very common to do that, i also kena when i was a kid. Fierce right.....


now we r going out to Clementi(328), IMM en go WestMall(wife is interviewing a candidate at 730pm. I will go office to check some stuffs. See U guys later...


BTW it's not canning but scolding

Newer Post Older Post Home