Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Not a fun place anymore

My work place is no longer the fun working place anymore. Colleagues slowly going to quit & managers is not helping the staffs instead they let the staffs die.....
Sunday when i was doing my information counter duty, a angry customer walk in and wanted to cancel his auto roaming service & want to see the billing officer. My colleague very politely told him cancelation of auto-roam no problem but as for billing had to call in to billing hotline on monday. The customer turn violent, scolded my colleague & torn his bill and throw it into my colleague's face. If it's me, i will take off my uniform & ask him go outside. My colleague approach the duty manager for assistance, DM came out of his lazy net. talk to customer, yes sir yes sir.....
After cust left, he scolded my colleague say, such a simple problem cant solve, how to be a sales man. i was at there office at the point of time, my colleague straight replied him, en what kind of manager r U?
DM say the cust only want to cancel his AR & we rejected cust. I'm freaking angry with DM, i say, U not at the infor counter, cust roti prata, u listen. Listen to 1 side of story(cust side only), never even listen to the staffs story. even the customers standing behind that bastard customer wanted to interfere, i give signal not to. If the manager only listen to customers, we staffs must as well fulfill all the customers' needs. we need them(manager) for F.
Manager only know how to push their duties for staffs to do. I admit that they do have their rights to ask staffs to do others work(2nd appointment duties or ECA)

Newer Post Older Post Home