Wednesday, January 27, 2010

had not been posting

busy with work & gaming. but 1st is my wife & BB. waiting for 22 feb to go C BB gender. No fishing for me till end of the day or longer....

today is a bad day for me. my 2nd cust of the day scolded me 4 letter words & ask my mother too. inside me hot till the max, waiting for him to ask my mother 1 more time & he will be laying in hospital bed. what did i do wrong when i use my finger to point at my pc screen telling him which rows of numbers he can choose. SMLJ come out from his mouth, asking me not shiok, go outside....
he say why my colleague interfere when my colleague is not serving him. SMLJ out from his CB mouth. when my colleague ask him to mind his language, he say SMLJ again, ask we 2 go outside talk.
his wife a PRC(think work in GL those type) backed him up when my my manager came out to ask what he can help. my manager got LJ by the cust(MR Jimmy Ng) tell us to speak in Chinese, he dun understand english. dun understand English still use JIMMY, i was like WTF. That jimmy can say he was given birth by his parent, dun need to treat him like that. He can say that & he never think i also got parent. I was waiting for him to hit me then i will react(long time never use my fist. He throw his IC on the table & ask my manager to take down his number & ask my manager to call police. he say he not scare, police is nothing to him. my manager write down is name ic no.& ask if he still want to change his number. he dun want & left with his wife. i & my colleague went inside office with manager. I drink a cup of water & i suddenly took off my shirt, i ask my collleague want to give chase & 1 v 1 with tat cb mouth ah beng. My 2 manager stop us & tell us not to do anything foolish.
Just wait, dun let me c him... i'm waiting for him to step inside my territory again. TO you mr jimmy, wat round, comes around.... i use to be a fighter too....

Older Post Home