Tuesday, July 28, 2009

never update my blog, got scolding from wife

it has been a week since i last update my blog. today off day stay home do house chores, wash clothes, sweep the floor, play games. waiting for my colleagues to come over at night to help me set up CPU, CPU too old & i had just brought over a CPU from my colleague. But yesterday when i try to install, it prompt me cannot detect hard disk, system error. told my colleague & he will come & fix it for me after work around 11pm. very excited on the new CPU cos i can play my online game liao(faster & won't lag)

got sunburn on a fishing trip on last thursday with my 2 colleagues at Tanah Merah, no hook up but the was fun as we talk cock, jokes and sunburning.... haha.

AC & Nigel, how about a yacht fishing trip but slightly EX. $888 for 8 hours, can take 15 paxs, air-con, toilet.... haha... joking la, i find it EX, double the price for normal fishing trip. Anybody heard of this boatman name zainol awang @ changi??? he charge $280 but i haven't call him asking abt his boat, his contact is 96205742. i now go call & check...

5 minutes later, i'm back with some details from him. confirm only $280, 40 footer with toilet, can take 8-9 pax. will ferry to kelong buy live baits. will try to ask him for pics of his boat.

Newer Post Older Post Home