Thursday, August 6, 2009

sad

feeling sad as i had a colleague of mine being so no morale in work. he was back stabbed by colleagues & manager for things he did not do. i had ask him out for coffee talk after work, he let go of all the problems or issues he face now. i told not to care about what those creatures had said & done B4. start a new is what he had to do right now, help me to run my team, make sure all my stocks is tally and focus on the sales figures.

wife is not feeling well this few days, headache, body pain.... think stress on her work... hang on there, my dear. we go massage next weekend if i got off on weekend next week.

i also stress on my work too, hai.... had to meet sales target for the week in order not to go back for training every morning at 9am... We all had to work hard, ok....

Newer Post Older Post Home